Thursday 12 November 2015

My Unforgettable Kerala Tour

Kerala Tour Packages


For me Kerala was always a fascinating dream land and I never miss that golden chance to visit that God’s own country. As I am a native of Chennai I select Solitary Kerala Tour Packages from Chennai and was very helpful for me. The nature and climatic conditions of Kerala is very famous and one of my childhood wish to visit Kerala was fulfilled in the last month. I was a hermit traveller and hence I prefer Kerala tour package for safe travel. That was a 3 day tour and we cover almost all major picnic destinations in Kerala. My mom was little tensed but I managed that by saying about my solo Delhi trip. I was full set for the journey with all arrangements. The major things that was needed while travelling was packed along with some ‘Dosa’!!! My mom’s farce. It was in the month of October and the climatic condition in Kerala was very soothing. Hence clothes appropriate for such condition were selected. All modes of facilities like food, accommodation and travel expenses were included in the Kerala tour packages from Chennai.

1st day in My Kerala Tour


Kerala Tour Packages from Chennai

In the first day morning I reached the Chennai International Airport and joined the tour group to Kerala. We were a group of 20 and everyone was using the Kerala tour packages from Chennai. We all talked and made a good relationship among us. We reached Cochin International airport and joined with other tourists from other locations of India. We then get into a star hotel and had the lunch. The food was typical Kerala delicacy and I thoroughly enjoyed that Sadhya. The tourist sitting next to me was from Kolkata and he was using Profitable Kerala Tour Packages from Kolkata. We had a long time of conversation while travelling to Munnar, our first destination in Kerala Trip. From his talks I made a picture of the streets and buildings in Kolkata. At that time I decided to arrange a trip to Kolkata as soon as this Kerala trip is over!!! 

Within 2 hours we reached Munnar. I was stunned seeing the beautiful tea gardens. The cool breeze and fresh climate makes a special feeling in us. Everyone was in the peak of excitement. We took so many photos and had a nice experience. We cover Mattupetti Dam, Echo Point, Tea museum, Blossom International garden etc. We spent a lot of time in Munnar. It seems like Munnar is a famous honeymoon destination in Kerala. Many couples from different parts of India can be seen there. Special Kerala Honeymoon Packages are available. I decided to come to Munnar when I and my fiancé get married!!! I will obviously select Romantic MunnarHoneymoon Packages from Chennai. Just Kidding!! Then we get back into our bus and went back to the hotel that was booked for us. That was a star hotel and all modes of facilities including tasty food were ready for us. After all hurry burry I went to bed by dreaming about the fabulous Munnar.

2nd day in My Kerala Tour

Kerala Honeymoon Packages

Next morning we started our journey in the early morning. We got special Appam and Stew for the breakfast. That was a typical Kerala food and I liked it very much. By that food I become a fan of Kerala Food. Then we start our journey to Thekkady, which is situated in the southern part of Kerala. It is actually a wild life sanctuary and the water front formed by the Mullaperiyar dam looks awesome. We made a boating in it. The lush green forest looks amazing. We saw many wild animals coming to the river to drink water. I was thinking why I don’t explore these places before this visit. “Kerala is just out of words” I texted to my friends. After the boating and wandering in Thekkady we continued our journey to Kovalam Beach which is in the southern tip of this wonderful land. On the way to Kovalam I was sitting with a lady from Kerala itself. She talked me about the history and culture of Kerala. I was very thrilled hearing their rituals and heritage. Kerala is a best place for family and group tours. 

The natives of Kerala are treating very neatly to the tourists. They are considering us as their guests and give all modes of facilities. Friendly Kerala Family TourPackages and Useful Kerala Group Tour Packages are available. We saw so many mosques, churches and temples which are locating nearby. And I found one thing that the Religious Aspects of Kerala is just a model for all. They live happily with the neighbours of different religion. The worship places of different religions are situated in the same compound. They respect others and their religion. I feel very happy of seeing all these things. Then we reached Kovalam- wonderful beach. The bluish water and the golden sand make it a paradise for the tourists. Travellers from all over the world visit Kovalam beach and is very famous. A light house is situated near the beach and it enhances the beauty of the surroundings. We had a lovely time there by taking bath and playing water sports. I bought some souvenirs from there to show to my friends and family. That was the end of my 2nd day in Kerala tour.

3rd day in My Kerala Tour

Kerala Family Tour Packages


Early morning we reached the Calicut International Airport and made refreshment in the hotel booked for us. I was actually sad of thinking about the end of my dream Kerala Tour. But was excited to see the wonderful hill station Wayanad. After taking the breakfast we took our bus and started journey to Wayanad. On the way I was thinking about the diversified geographical features of Kerala. We can see hill topes to backwaters which flow to the seas. Kerala trip will be an amazing experience to all. You all have to grab Amazing Kerala Tour Packages to explore this wonderful land. Talking to the co travellers and playing games we reached the wonderful Wayanad. 

The roads towards this hill range are very curvy and are an apt place for adventurous tourism. Kerala Adventurous Tour Packages always includes this destination. We visited the Chempra Lake and some of the tourists tried trekking. All modes of facilities needed for trekking was provided. A well trained guide was with us to give proper instructions. We made a boating in Wayanad. Many forest resources like honey, bamboo shoots etc were available in shops and I bought some. Wandering inside the forest we met elephants and many wild animals. We spend a whole day inside the lush forest and were an unforgettable experience. In the evening a camp fire was arranged for us. At that time we celebrated our wonderful journey. After all these activities we went back to our rooms and I was just upset of leaving this wonderful land. In the night flight I go back to Chennai. When I saw my mom in airport I said “Kerala is simply incredible”.       

7 comments:

  1. Cheap Kerala Tour Packages - Find the Best Kerala Tour Packages and book at harithaholidays.net. Search & compare from a variety of packages offered by top Kerala travel agents in the world and check who the best is for you. Get quotes free and advice from our expert travel agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Team
    I liked your post, Nice way to explain the packages for honeymooners and family, It will help them to plan their holiday in Kerala.
    keep posting.

    kerala tour packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Blog...
    I like your blog very much...
    Read More Kerala tour package

    ReplyDelete
  4. an extremely valuable site, great to recollect forget and should be dealt with a debt of gratitude is in order for the data. Airline hacks, Airplan, Airpoert

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us..Divorce laywer Texas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like to thanks for this helpful and meaningful information. photographia

    ReplyDelete